As should be obvious the immediate answer concerns simply just the topic of acknowledged installment strategies. The virtual prepaid cards are not upheld by Google Payment benefit. No news there. With respect to the clients confronted the issue for different reasons there have no clarification or exhortation been given. Which implies that there is no realized general approach to fix the issue. In the interim Google Help gathering arbitrators send clients to Google Tech Help benefit, propelled clients share their experience of how to tackle the issue with different clients. We figured out how to consolidate their reports together and recorded the substantial guidance which we present here.
In this way, the issue is: when endeavoring to purchase a paid application in the Google Play Store or to connect another bank card your cell phone demonstrates the back rub “Your exchange can’t be finished”. The most successive reason is an endeavor to utilize unacceptable installment technique. How about we endeavor to comprehend what’s happening.
1) First of all it is important to ensure that the chose installment strategy is the acceptable one. The accompanying techniques are not acknowledged by Google Play:
- Virtual Credit Cards;
- Health Savings Account;
- Transit cards;
- Wire transfers;
- Western Union;
- Any escrow type of payment
- Money Gram;
Specifically, the virtual prepaid cards like US Unlocked, MoneyPolo, EntroPay and so on., are not bolstered formally by Google Payments. Accordingly the mistake happens.
2) If your installment strategy is Google allowable, Google organization discharged the page where the issue causes and the technique for settling them was recorded. Anyway as a rule, it is sufficient to execute a grouping of steps:
1) Change payment method:
- Open Play Store;
- Select “Accounts”
- Select “Payment settings” in Payment methods;
- Open https://payments.google.com if necessary;
- Select the payment method you want to delete;
- Tap “Delete” and to submit your “Yes”.
2) Delete Google account:
- Open “Settings”;
- Go to “Account” and choose “Google,” then delete the account ;
- Tap menu icon in the top right corner;
- Select “Delete account”.
3) Add new Google account:
- Go to the “Settings”;
- Tap ‘ Google ‘ and type ‘ Add account ‘ in ‘ Account ‘ section.
- Follow the instructions to add new account.
4) Add payments method:
- Open “Google Play Store” in your phone;
- Tap to “Menu” ->> “Account” ->> Add payments method;
- Follow instructions on your screen;
- A new payment method added to your Google account.
That will be that. All client action is to evacuate the installment technique caused the issue and the Google record and afterward to readd both. Generally it works. On the off chance that you have another effective strategy, it would be ideal if you share it with our perusers in Comments. Possibly this will the one which helps somebody.